Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Duct Cleaning in New Jersey
is committed to giving you with superior duct cleaning services. Our trained
technicians take special care in protecting your home and performing the job in
the cleanest and most professional manner available. We use the most advanced
equipment available. Call today for a free estimate on duct cleaning for your
home or office.
At DRX Duct Cleaning in NJ we have
been providing New Jersey homes with expert HVAC air duct cleaning and services
Our unique 10-step cleaning process applies negative air pressure
source removal when cleaning the HVAC conveyance system. This cleaning procedure
is the BEST effective source removal method currently available.
Our certified procedures strictly follow the guidelines and
principles set forth by NADCA and the
Indoor Air Quality Association.
We recently have been awarded the
2012 Super Service Award by Angie’s List. In addition, the
Better Business Bureau issues us a rating of "A".
DRX DUCT LLC strives to go the extra mile,
so you will be pleased with our cleaning service and the quality of our work. We
have a highly trained workforce, and place an emphasis on professionalism. Our
worksites are clean, safe, and drug & alcohol free. Our employees are outfitted
with state of the machinery, tools, equipment, and procedures capable of
handling any project. Feel free to contact us or any of our referrals with your
- The supply and return sides of the HVAC system are "zoned" so
they can be cleaned separately. This is usually accomplished using zone
- An access hole is cut into the return side of the HVAC system, the vacuum
is connected using a connection collar and the vacuum is turned on.
- Each return vent cover is carefully removed and vacuumed cleaned.
- Starting with the farthest branch from the vacuum and working toward the
closest, each branch is individually cleaned back to the main trunk using a
combination of compressed air and physical agitation tools.
Any rolling dust conditions will be removed with this process.
- After all the branch runs have been cleaned, the main trunk is cleaned
back to the vacuum.
- Once the return side has been cleaned, the supply side will then be
cleaned. All supply registers will be cleaned using compressed air and
initiation on the main trunk lines. Any etched or rolling dust conditions
will be removed with this process.
- After the entire ductwork has been cleaned, the ductwork can then be
sanitized and the furnace can be air washed if applicable.
- Once the entire cleaning process is completed, all access holes are
completely closed and insulated sealing off any leaks, making the duct
systems easily accessible for repeat cleaning.