Us vs. Them
Air Duct Cleaning in
NJ at your service! Don't be fool by low
priced ads, Bait and Switch is Illegal. Make sure your duct work is
cleaned by NADCA certified Air system Cleaning Specialist.
unique 10-step cleaning process applies negative air pressure source removal
when cleaning the HVAC conveyance system. This cleaning procedure is the BEST
effective source removal method currently available.
certified technicians practice furnace and air duct cleaning in accordance with
NADCA Guidelines and Code of Ethics. Call us today for a free estimate at 908-693-5086
- Under-powered vacuums that produce only 300
cfm that partially clean your system.
- Use RotoBrush and Ninja Vacuums, which gets
- 3 inch hose is inserted into your ductwork,
partially cleaning your system.
- Do not apply the Negative Air Process, known
as the Push and Pull Method.
- Will not show the how much dirt they have
- Charge extra for all items.
- Promote low price specials, and then apply the
Bait and Switch.
- Up selling is the name of their game.
- Uses sealants & encapsulation in place of a
thorough duct cleaning, temporarily gluing dust to the interior of the