HVAC Duct Cleaning
The energy we use at home accounts for about a fifth of U.S. global warming pollution. That means making smart choices at home matters. HVAC Duct Cleaning is one way of cutting your electrical bills. U.S. households produce 21 percent of the country’s global warming pollution. If every household in only the United States made better energy-efficient choices, 800 million tons of pollution, that contribute to global warming, can be saved! By choosing green power, you can use electricity that produces little or no global warming pollution.
Heating and Cooling
You HVAC system is the biggest home energy user, the common home produced approximately 4 tons of pollution a year. Listed below are some practices you can make to help reduce the amount of pollution that you HVAC system produce.
1. Once a year, check the cleanliness and health of your HVAC system. HVAC Duct Cleaning can improve heating/cooling system efficiency, lower utility bills, reduce the likelihood of breakdowns, & increase life span.
2. In summer time, keep shades closed, this helps to keep the cool in.
3. In winter time, open shades to let the sunlight in, this help keeping you room warm. Keep your thermostat cooler at night or when the house is empty.
4. Install a programmable thermostat to heat and cool rooms only when needed.
5. Plant trees around your home to reduce cooling costs in summer.
6. Insulate your walls and ceilings.