How To Prevent Air Duct Contamination In Your Home
Indoor air pollution is a very real problem, but there are things that you can do at home to prevent your ductwork from being contaminated. Regular air duct cleaning is the best way to ensure that the HVAC system in your home is both clean and running efficiently.
Here are some tips from the most exclusive duct cleaners in NJ, DRX Duct Cleaning:
- Use the highest efficiency air filter that’s recommended by the manufacturer of your heating and cooling system (It’s worth it to spend a little extra, trust us!)
- Change your air filters regularly (Every 3 months)
- Make sure there aren’t any missing filters (Filters are a vital component to keeping your system clean!)
- Be sure to seal off supply and return registers throughout your home during construction or renovations to prevent construction materials from entering and contaminating your system.
- When you have your HVAC system is cleaned, make sure the cooling coils and drain pans are cleaned as well.
- Always use vacuums that are HEPA filtered.
Prevent Air Duct Contamination In Your Home & Breathe Easier
At DRX Duct Cleaning in NJ, not only are we proud members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, but we guarantee an NADCA certified technician on site at every job every time. We use the strongest and best equipment and techniques available in the industry and our technicians are constantly continuing their education and training to ensure that our customers receive the best duct cleaning services in NJ.
Why is regular air duct cleaning in NJ important? When the ductwork in your home is over-run with dust, dirt, and other harmful debris such as bacteria and mold, hidden dangers exist. That’s why it’s so important to get the ductwork in your home professionally cleaned on a regular basis. This not only helps to improve the indoor air quality in your home, but literally allows you to breathe easier, too. Better indoor air quality helps to keep your loved ones healthy—especially those who suffer from allergies, young children and elderly, those with compromised immune systems or pre existing respiratory health conditions.
You can help prevent duct contamination in your home by following the tips mentioned in this article, and giving the experts at DRX Duct Cleaning a call for your home’s air duct cleaning needs. Give us a call at (908) 755-2950.