Mold growth is common in houses and businesses. Often on shower curtains, bathroom tile walls, and in kitchen drains, mold and mildew are anywhere there is water. Oftentimes, mold growth is hidden inside walls from leaks or any place where moisture just sits, giving plenty of food for mold to live on and grow. Some molds can be toxic, but all can produce unpleasant symptoms. Here are some ways to tell if there is mold inside your building:
How To Detect Mold Growth
A Musty Smell
You know when you have left dishes in the sink for too long and they start to smell? That’s mold. That type is easily to notice and clean, but if there is a musty smell in the basement or coming from the walls, then there is a leak from a broken pipe.
Sneezing, trouble breathing, irritated eyes and skin, and runny noses are caused by mold spores floating in the air. Toxic mold can cause headaches, trouble concentrating, memory loss, and dizziness. Find the source of the mold, get it removed, and watch as your ailments instantly disappear.
The most common form of a large amount of mold growth is from water leaks in your HVAC or waterline piping systems. The technicians at DRX DUCT LLC offer commercial duct cleaning to help clean out vents of mold and spore growth. DRX Duct Cleaning has been specializing in commercial air duct cleaning services in NJ for over 25 years. If you think your building is suffering from poor indoor quality, give us a call and we will be more than happy to perform an inspection and determine if air duct cleaning and HVAC remediation may be necessary to cure your building’s healthy! Call us at 908.755.2950 for mold growth removal in North Plainfield and Bridgewater, NJ.