Make Sure Your air duct cleaning service Technician is NADCA Certified.
There are a lot of companies out there that promise a professional air duct cleaning service for a low amount of money. Chances are if it is too good to be true, it probably is. These companies are called “bait & switch” companies. They promise low prices and once they’re in your home they’ll find other problems or issues and up the price astronomically (most times without completing the job thoroughly). Also, try and stay away from companies that charge per vent. Most companies that pull these types of schemes are not certified by NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Even if you are hiring a company that claims to be certified by NADCA, be sure to ask whether a NADCA certified technician will be on site during the time of your service.
The fact of the matter is that the cost of an air duct cleaning depends on the home that you live in. A small home with one system will cost less than a larger home with more than one system. The least amount of money that you will pay to have your ducts cleaned properly is anywhere from $400-$500 and the most that you’ll wind up paying is around $1,000.
What’s Included With Air Duct Cleaning
THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN A PROFESSIONAL DUCT CLEANING SERVICE:
- Supply vents
- Return vents
- Trunk lines (both of them)
- Visual inspection of major components in your furnace
- Visual inspection of your evaporative coil
- Wipe down the furnace cabinet and the surfaces inside
There are a few things that wouldn’t necessarily be included in a regular duct cleaning service. Sometimes the furnace will need a more in-depth cleaning than the standard wipe down that is included in a duct cleaning service. The more in-depth cleaning would entail taking out the blower from the furnace- although, some furnaces you cannot take the blower out of. Another would be an evaporative coil cleaning; this coil sits on the top of the furnace, which should be inspected at the time of your duct cleaning service.
Essentially, it’s in your best interest to find a trustworthy company that is NADCA certified. Be sure to visit the NADCA website and see the full list of certified technicians in your area. For more information about air duct cleaning service, or to schedule yours, call us today at __PHONE__.
Mold growth is common in houses and businesses. Often on shower curtains, bathroom tile walls, and in kitchen drains, mold and mildew are anywhere there is water. Oftentimes, mold growth is hidden inside walls from leaks or anyplace where moisture just sits, giving plenty of food for mold to live on and grow. Some molds can be toxic, but all can produce unpleasant symptoms. Here are some ways to tell if there is mold inside your building:
Mold Growth In Your Home Or Business Can Produce Allergy-Like Symptoms
How To Detect Mold Growth
A Musty Smell
You know when you have left dishes in the sink for too long and they start to smell? That’s mold. That type is easily to notice and clean, but if there is a musty smell in the basement or coming from the walls, then there is a leak from a broken pipe.
Sneezing, trouble breathing, irritated eyes and skin, and runny noses are caused from the mold spores floating in the air. Toxic mold can cause headaches, trouble concentrating, memory loss, and dizziness. Find the source of the mold, get it removed, and watch as your ailments instantly disappear.
The most common form of a large amount of mold growth is from water leaks in your HVAC or waterline piping systems. The technicians at DRX DUCT LLC offer commercial duct cleaning to help clean out vents of mold and spore growth. DRX Duct Cleaning has been specializing in commercial air duct cleaning services in NJ for over 25 years. If you think your building is suffering from poor indoor quality, give us a call and we will be more then happy to perform a inspection and determine if air duct cleaning and HVAC remediation may be necessary to cure your building’s healty! Call us at 908.755.2950 for mold growth removal in North Plainfield and Bridgewater, NJ.
Duct Cleaning Company Offers First Class Service
DRX Duct Cleaning Company is located in New Jersey and is a family-owned ran operation. Our team has over 75 years of combined experience. We have performed more than 50,000 duct cleaning jobs in NJ. Our foundation is built on honesty, integration, and loyalty. Our company is kept small so we can overlook every job and be in connection with every customer. We supply quality service, and there are never any tricks or hidden charges. Our individually NADCA certified technicians symbolize our full commitment to providing you with the most thorough and professional services available. We are one of the very few companies who can guarantee an NADCA certified technician on site at every job every time. Our strict quality control standards ensure that you, our valued customer, receive complete and unconditional satisfaction. Call us now at 908-755-2950 for a no obligation free estimate, or for any questions or concerns regarding your indoor air quality.
While every job is unique, here is a general overview of our typical air duct cleaning process.
1. First, we will “zone” the HVAC air duct system’s supply and return sides. We use zone bags in order to get this done.
2. The vacuum will then be connected by using whats called a connection collar, and then the vacuum will be turned on.
3. All supply registers will be closed off to maximize the negative pressure. At that point, we will then clean one duct at a time using this method: All supply ducts will be cleaned using our viper whip system where we snake down 20 plus ft inside every vent. This will disturb and dislodge all dust and debris in the main trunk lines.
4.When the supply branches are cleaned out, the main trunks and the plenum drop will be cleaned using high-pressure air compressed agitation air whipping tools.
5. When the supply side is cleaned completely, we will then start to work on the return side of the system. Like the supply side, the return side will also have a hole cut into it, with the vacuum being connected using a connection collar and the vacuum is turned on.
6. All return ducts will be cleaned using our viper whip system where we snake down 20 plus ft inside every event. This will disturb and dislodge all dust and debris into the central truck lines.
7. After all ductwork including the main truck, lines has been cleaned; the ductwork can then be sanitized or disinfected.
8. We then air wash cleaned the furnace, squirrel cage, and blower motor.
9. Finally, when the air ducts have been completely cleaned, all of the holes will be closed using high-quality sheet metal sealing off any leaks, making it easier to access the ducts for future cleanings.
10. A final walk through is performed ensuring everything is clean before leaving.
You will not find another duct cleaning company in NJ who is as committed to professionalism and customer satisfaction as DRX Duct Cleaning! Our Google reviews speak for themselves. Give us a call today. Don’t let anyone but the best into your home! Contact us at 908-755-2950 for the best duct cleaning company in New Jersey.