Our Duct Cleaning Services
The energy we use at home accounts for about a fifth of U.S. global warming pollution. That means making smart choices at home matters. Duct cleaning is one way of cutting your electrical bills. U.S. households produce 21 percent of the country’s global warming pollution. If every household in only the United States made better energy-efficient choices, 800 million tons of pollution, that contribute to global warming, can be saved! By choosing green power, you can use electricity that produces little or no global warming pollution. If you would like more information about how HVAC duct cleaning in North Plainfield and Bridgewater, NJ can help make better choices, call us today at (908) 755-2950.
We Provide Heating and Cooling HVAC Duct Cleaning
Your HVAC system uses a tremendous amount of energy, the common home-produced approximately 4 tons of pollution a year. Listed below are some practices you can make to help reduce the amount of pollution that your HVAC system produces.
Helpful HVAC Practices
Once a year, check the cleanliness and health of your HVAC system. HVAC Duct Cleaning can improve heating/cooling system efficiency, lower utility bills, reduce the likelihood of breakdowns, & increase lifespan.
- In the summertime, keep shades closed, this helps to keep the cool in.
- In wintertime, open shades to let the sunlight in, this helps keep your room warm.
- Keep your thermostat cooler at night or when the house is empty.
- Install a programmable thermostat to heat and cool rooms only when needed.
- Plant trees around your home to reduce cooling costs in summer.
- Insulate your walls and ceilings.
Our Energy Saving Recommendations
Refrigerators and big appliances are typically the home’s next-largest energy consumers. Other mid-size to small-sized appliances follow. Together, these items report almost 8 tons of pollution a year. Listed below are some practices you can make to help reduce the amount of pollution.
1. Once a year, check the cleanliness of your dryer vent duct. A clogged and dirty dryer vent will decrease the efficiency of your dryer, clothing will take longer to dry, and the chances of dryer vent-related fires increases.
2. Upgrade to Energy Star products. Energy Star choices offer the best energy savings products.
3. Size matters. Buy what suits your needs only. Big items waste your money and electricity.
4. Unplug. Unplug all small appliances and electronics when they’re not in use.