The Best Air Duct Cleaning Services For Your Home
DRX Duct is an NADCA air duct cleaning company servicing the entire North Plainfield and Bridgewater, NJ area. If you search Google for Air Duct Cleaning Scams you will see how many duct cleaning scams are right under your nose. Don’t be fool by low-priced ads! See our video on our homepage or click here because NJ air duct cleaning is our passion. Bait and Switch is Illegal. Make sure your ductwork is cleaned by NADCA certified Air System Cleaning Specialist. Our mission is to educate the customer and the goal of the customer is make an educated decision. For more information about duct cleaning scams, please call (908) 755-2950. Your dryer vent cleaning in North Plainfield and Bridgewater, NJ is in great hands with our established team.
Thorough Cleaning Processes Every Single Time
Our unique 10-step cleaning process applies negative air pressure source removal when cleaning the HVAC conveyance system. For vent cleaning service in NJ, this cleaning procedure is the BEST effective source removal method currently available. Our certified technicians’ practice furnace and air duct cleaning and air duct cleaning services NJ in accordance with NADCA Guidelines and Code of Ethics.
DRX Duct, LLC Service:
- DRX Duct, LLC is a Certified ASCS member of the NADCA Certified by the NADCA. Using the Negative Air Process system, also known as the Push/Pull method, dust, and other debris is pulled out.
- Using a high-performance air tool like the 200 PSI, we can dislodge and remove dust and other debris into the vacuum. (This is also known as the Push/Pull method.)
- Return registers are removed and cleaned.
- Blower Motor is cleaned.
- We are upfront with our pricing and never apply surprise fees.
- We don’t use high-pressure sales tactics or other tricks.
- We only send experienced and well-trained technicians to your house or business.
- No subcontracting.
- We are highly recommended by many HVAC companies and fire/water restoration professionals.
- We come recommended by numerous HVAC companies, as well as fire and water restoration experts.
- $1Million General Liability Policy.
The Duct Cleaning Scams:
- Uses a low-powered vacuum that only generates 300 cfm, leaving a system that is only partially cleaned.
- Use RotoBrush and Ninja Vacuums, which gets poor results.
- A 3-inch hose is inserted into your ductwork, partially cleaning your system.
- They do not use a Push/Pull Method, also referred to as the Negative Air Process.
- Will not divulge how much dirt they removed.
- Charge extra for all items.
- They will promote specials at a low price, then rip off their customers.
- Upselling is what they are known for.
- Instead of providing complete and precise duct cleaning, they will use sealants and encapsulation, which will just glue debris and dust to the inside of the ductwork.
Please call us today at (908) 755-2950 if you are interested in duct cleaning in North Plainfield and Bridgewater, NJ. When it comes to duct cleaning New Jersey, we’ve got you covered.