Quality Duct Work Cleaning
As a business owner, you have enough concerns from day-to-day business, customers, employees, and more. If that business is a manufacturing plant or has a warehouse, you have extra concerns about the air inside your business. So, another task for you is to find a company that does commercial air duct cleaning services.
Finding a business that offers commercial air duct cleaning services will clear the debris and dirt that collects daily. Even if you have a cleaning staff that wipes things down each evening, the debris and dust particles get sucked into the HVAC ventilation system. This is the air that your customers and employees are breathing all day.
There are many benefits to expect by hiring a commercial duct cleaning company:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: As a business owner, you don’t want to spend more money than necessary on utilities. When the HVAC becomes clogged with debris, dirt, and dust. It is working harder to cool or heat the building, and that adds up on the electric bill. By having your HVAC system and vents professionally cleaned regularly, it will help reduce your energy expenses.
- Offensive Orders Eliminated: The debris, dirt, and dust that collect in your HVAC system are just part of what can collect in there. When an employee burns popcorn or a process of your manufacturing emits odors, they get stuck in the vent system. This will float through the air of the entire building, making it unpleasant for everyone, including your customers. A professional air duct company will have the needed commercial duct cleaning equipment to thoroughly clean the vents that will eliminate the odor and the source causing the odors.
- Stop Mold Growth: HVAC systems are notorious for collecting organic substances that mildew and create mold. If left unattended, the mold will feed on itself and grow. A professional commercial air duct cleaning company will remove the debris, dirt, dust, and other objects that create the mildew and mold.
What is the best duct cleaning method?
The following are the three most common methods for commercial air duct cleaning:
- Air Sweep – Also referred to as Power Vacuum, is the most expensive process and the most meticulous method. Of the three methods, this one does the best job by carefully removing dirt.
- Point of Contact – This process is less expensive and safer for the air ducts and vents than the above-mentioned process, although it uses a vacuum with a spinning brush, it is not as thorough.
- Source Removing – Of the three methods, it is the most common for air duct cleaning. It is a mechanical agitation that loosens the debris, dirt, and dust, safely extracting it entirely.
Is duct cleaning messy?
Yes, the commercial air duct cleaning process is characteristically messy. It is important to clarify the company you hire takes the preventive steps that will prevent any debris, dirt, and dust from escaping throughout your office. This should include covering their shoes, themselves, and the flooring.
Does duct cleaning remove mold?
A common complaint in the workforce is mold present in the HVAC system, and it is a sneaky thing to get rid of. Not only does it grow, but it proliferates, making your customers and employees sick. A professional commercial air duct cleaning company should use a disinfectant specifically labeled for HVAC by the EPA. This disinfectant cleans nonporous surfaces of any moisture, mold and other debris and dirt.
Does duct cleaning remove the smell?
Regardless of what the nature of our business is, the air ducts in the office and warehouse will collect debris, dirt, dust, and odors. These odors may be coming from chemical solutions that are used in the plant. Professional commercial air duct cleaning will eliminate old toxins that resurface as well as any new toxins that your company is placing in the air.
Professional commercial air duct cleaning will reduce the airborne pathogens that are causing your customers and employees to respiratory distress. For employees that have a sensitivity to airborne objects like pollen, minimizing asthma triggers or allergy attacks.
How long should duct cleaning take?
On average, a commercial air duct cleaning service can provide a proper and thorough cleaning that can take two to four hours for a single system with ten to fifteen vents. There are factors that can affect this, such as any repairs or replacement of parts like vents.
Is duct cleaning a waste of money?
A professional commercial air duct cleaning every 5 to 7 years is not a waste of money for any business. Clean HVAC duct systems provide your place of a business clean air for our customers and employees. Your employees will have a better work record with less sickness by removing the mold and mildew and keep it from spreading further.
The results from hiring a professional commercial air duct cleaning company will give your business clean, pure air for customers and employees to benefit. As mentioned earlier, having this service performed every 5 to 7 years is strongly recommended by the NADCA. Call today for your air duct cleaning in North Plainfield and Bridgewater, NJ.