Make Sure Your air duct cleaning service Technician is NADCA Certified.
There are a lot of companies out there that promise a professional air duct cleaning service for a low amount of money. Chances are if it is too good to be true, it probably is. These companies are called “bait & switch” companies. They promise low prices and once they’re in your home they’ll find other problems or issues and up the price astronomically (most times without completing the job thoroughly). Also, try and stay away from companies that charge per vent. Most companies that pull these types of schemes are not certified by NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Even if you are hiring a company that claims to be certified by NADCA, be sure to ask whether a NADCA certified technician will be on site during the time of your service.
The fact of the matter is that the cost of an air duct cleaning depends on the home that you live in. A small home with one system will cost less than a larger home with more than one system. The least amount of money that you will pay to have your ducts cleaned properly is anywhere from $400-$500 and the most that you’ll wind up paying is around $1,000.
What’s Included With Air Duct Cleaning
THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN A PROFESSIONAL DUCT CLEANING SERVICE:
- Supply vents
- Return vents
- Trunk lines (both of them)
- Visual inspection of major components in your furnace
- Visual inspection of your evaporative coil
- Wipe down the furnace cabinet and the surfaces inside
There are a few things that wouldn’t necessarily be included in a regular duct cleaning service. Sometimes the furnace will need a more in-depth cleaning than the standard wipe down that is included in a duct cleaning service. The more in-depth cleaning would entail taking out the blower from the furnace- although, some furnaces you cannot take the blower out of. Another would be an evaporative coil cleaning; this coil sits on the top of the furnace, which should be inspected at the time of your duct cleaning service.
Essentially, it’s in your best interest to find a trustworthy company that is NADCA certified. Be sure to visit the NADCA website and see the full list of certified technicians in your area. For more information about air duct cleaning service, or to schedule yours, call us today at .
Duct Cleaning Company Offers First Class Service
DRX Duct Cleaning Company is located in New Jersey and is a family-owned ran operation. Our team has over 75 years of combined experience. We have performed more than 50,000 duct cleaning jobs in NJ. Our foundation is built on honesty, integration, and loyalty. Our company is kept small so we can overlook every job and be in connection with every customer. We supply quality service, and there are never any tricks or hidden charges. Our individually NADCA certified technicians symbolize our full commitment to providing you with the most thorough and professional services available. We are one of the very few companies who can guarantee an NADCA certified technician on site at every job every time. Our strict quality control standards ensure that you, our valued customer, receive complete and unconditional satisfaction. Call us now at 908-755-2950 for a no obligation free estimate, or for any questions or concerns regarding your indoor air quality.
While every job is unique, here is a general overview of our typical air duct cleaning process.
1. First, we will “zone” the HVAC air duct system’s supply and return sides. We use zone bags in order to get this done.
2. The vacuum will then be connected by using whats called a connection collar, and then the vacuum will be turned on.
3. All supply registers will be closed off to maximize the negative pressure. At that point, we will then clean one duct at a time using this method: All supply ducts will be cleaned using our viper whip system where we snake down 20 plus ft inside every vent. This will disturb and dislodge all dust and debris in the main trunk lines.
4.When the supply branches are cleaned out, the main trunks and the plenum drop will be cleaned using high-pressure air compressed agitation air whipping tools.
5. When the supply side is cleaned completely, we will then start to work on the return side of the system. Like the supply side, the return side will also have a hole cut into it, with the vacuum being connected using a connection collar and the vacuum is turned on.
6. All return ducts will be cleaned using our viper whip system where we snake down 20 plus ft inside every event. This will disturb and dislodge all dust and debris into the central truck lines.
7. After all ductwork including the main truck, lines has been cleaned; the ductwork can then be sanitized or disinfected.
8. We then air wash cleaned the furnace, squirrel cage, and blower motor.
9. Finally, when the air ducts have been completely cleaned, all of the holes will be closed using high-quality sheet metal sealing off any leaks, making it easier to access the ducts for future cleanings.
10. A final walk through is performed ensuring everything is clean before leaving.
You will not find another duct cleaning company in NJ who is as committed to professionalism and customer satisfaction as DRX Duct Cleaning! Our Google reviews speak for themselves. Give us a call today. Don’t let anyone but the best into your home! Contact us at 908.755.2950 for the best duct cleaning company in New Jersey.
Not All Air Duct Cleaning Pricing Is Created Equal.
One size fits all works great for some things, but air duct cleaning is definitely NOT one of them! Don’t be fooled into thinking you’re getting a great deal. For example, what if our property taxes were one size fits all, and you all of a sudden had to pay the same as your neighbor whose taxes are $1,000 more than yours? Would you think one size fits all is a good idea then? Would you want to trade utility bills with the guy down the street who has an entire additional floor to his home, which contains a home office, and master suite? I think not. Surely one cost fits all is a bad idea when it comes to things that have so many variables, such as our homes! That being said, the same is true for duct cleaning pricing.
A customer with a 3 bedroom ranch style home with 1,300 sq feet should not be charged the same duct cleaning pricing as the owner of a 5 bedroom 2 story colonial with 2,200 sq feet. For example, $350 may sound great to the guy in the 5 bedroom colonial – but at that rate, the owner of the ranch is getting ripped off. DRX knows that every home is different, and our customers have a variety of unique needs for their NJ air duct cleaning. That is why we offer a number of custom pricing options to fit YOUR individual needs, not the other guys. So leave the one size fits all to the novelty T- Shirts, and make sure you’re getting a FAIR price on your NJ air duct cleaning. Go with the pros at NJ’s most exclusive duct cleaning company, DRX! Call DRX Duct today at 908.755.2950 for duct cleaning in New Jersey.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO CHOOSE A NADCA CERTIFIED COMPANY TO PERFORM DUCT CLEANING???
-NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) sets the standards and codes for proper procedures in the duct cleaning industry. Choosing a company solely based on price & not their level of experience, training, and certifications could cost you much more in the end.
-A certified company represents honesty. We won’t bait and switch you on the price. The estimate you receive is the same price you’ll pay on the day of service.
-A certified technician will use the safest & most effective tools and methods to perform your air duct cleaning in accordance with the EPA. DRX DUCT never uses inferior equipment, products, or procedures not authorized by the EPA to perform our services.
-All certified technicians go through a strict training process and testing to ensure they have a proper understanding of the correct way to execute air duct cleaning procedures.
IN CONCLUSION …. Choosing a NADCA certified technician like the ones found at DRX DUCT LLC insures that you will receive a thorough cleaning, fair & transparent prices, and service preformed by a technician who is both thoroughly versed in his trade & using the proper equipment to service your air duct system. Call us now at 908-755-2950 or visit our website at www.njairduct.com for more information.